VANISHING TIGERS

VANISHING TIGERS

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TO YOUR VERY ATTENTION:

TO YOUR VERY ATTENTION:

Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not an error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration. I have a business proposal of (£7,200,000.00) in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to be my client name: (Withheld) I am hereby contacting you because you are qualified by your name identity since you bear the same surname with the deceased and could receive the funds upon claims. Upon your unbiased and speedy response to this call, I will inform you with all the required/necessary details with the modes of the execution of this covenant. Please email me at (rtlegalissues@gmail.com) for discussion of this deal in further details and finally, our sharing ratio will be 50/50.

Regards,
Robert Troy, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment